A fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading consultancy's as a senior or young manager. The company are growing rapidly and looking for strong compliance professionals to help develop their digitally advanced offering.
As a Senior/Managing Compliance, Digital consultant you will:
- Provide support for Compliance functions in the research and deployment of Digital Compliance application cases (strategic transformation plan, PoC, business cases, etc.)
- Provide organizational diagnosis of the Compliance function, definition of a Target Operating Model and a gradual deployment plan
- Compliance projects framing: identification and prioritization of regulatory, organizational or IT projects, definition of roadmap, etc.
- Risk mapping, evaluation and / or transformation of internal control systems
- Coordination and follow-up work on recommendations (Inspection Générale, internal audit, French and / or foreign regulator, etc.)
- Analysis of the impacts linked to regulatory changes
The job of Consultant to Manager in Compliance and / or Internal Control is for you if:
- You are a graduate of engineering school, business, or university training.
- You justify an experience of at least 2 years in the field of Compliance in Banking and / or Insurance
- You have expertise in the following areas
- LCB-FT (AML, KYC, Sanctions, etc,)
- Anti-Corruption Fight (Sapin 2 Law)
- Data Compliance: GDPR, banking secrecy, cross-jurisdictional data transfer, outsourcing issues, etc.
- MIFID 2, IDD, Market Abuse, Communication Surveillance, Conduct Risk, etc.
- Operational risks and Internal Control
- You have ideally already had a first experience in a firm or within Internal Audit, General Inspection or Compliance Department of a Bank or an Insurance company
- You have an increased ability to learn and adapt, with strong writing skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to organize your work by prioritizing tasks.
- You are turned towards new technologies and wish to discover new professional challenges in innovative contexts
- You have a proven sense of customer service and initiative as well as a strong ability to work in a team
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.