The main part of the job involves :
- Deployment and Configuration of Windows applications for the test, pre-production and production environments (automated & manual), liaising with the developers, testers and infrastructure experts (system engineers, security engineers, DBA, etc).
- Validation of the operational documentation (including scenario of launch in Production) for the deployment and configuration of Windows application.
- Creation and validation of procedure and operational scripts to automate the deployment and configuration of Windows application ensuring the traceability of launch activities.
- Review of the architecture of the applications and ensure they can be released into the production environment in a simple and efficient way according to internal guidelines.
GOOD TO KNOW :
- A big client in the finance sector so a lot of projects !
- An International company
- 80% of remote
- Long term contract
Knowledge of Azure and Azure Devops is required with the ability to build continuous delivery pipelines for application deployment.
A background in development on Windows Server is essential (System Engineering experience is not required for this position).
However, it's not a mission of pure development, the candidate should be interested in the various aspects of integration of applications running on a Windows infrastructure (Security, network, middleware).