Oliver James are currently supporting the hiring a Insure with no.1 business performance across multiple markets in APAC. With their strength of in established business model built on high-quality distribution, they have performed exceptionally well compared to their competitor despite the pandemics.
They have identify the opportunity to accelerate the use of technology to provide deeper and actionable insights into customer needs and preferences. One of part of this transformation projects include building a holistic digital experience.
- Define, articulate and execute a product strategy and holistic digital experience that transform customer experience and business outcomes.
- Partner with business stakeholders to articulate business goals and value pools from which we can shape product propositions & digital experience that provide trans formative business outcomes.
- Synthesise insights & data, research, market analysis and user feedback to build the business case for testing or new feature and disruptive digital journey development.
Education & Experience
- 3 years of experience as a Product Owner driving and delivering a successful Product Road map in an Agile environment
- 3 years of experience writing features, epics, user stories and acceptance criteria in a product development environment
- 3 years of experience working in digital projects to capture experience or technology nuances and enablers and translating them into actionable next steps
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 10 years) work experience
- Have extensive knowledge of a product delivery model from inception to execution
- Strong believer and advocate of customer centricity and innovative mindset as key success factors underpinning sustainable business growth
- Have used and/or created JIRA, Rally or Version One boards to track project scope
- Have experience using InVision/Zeplin to help develop UI/UX mocks