Oliver James is currently working with a leading Irish Insurance firm to assist with their search for a fully qualified actuary. Due to unprecedented growth, they are seeking candidates with extensive reporting experience coupled with a demonstrated, working knowledge of IFRS17.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of IFRS17 project internally.
- Assist with the production of SCR & BEL on a quarterly basis.
- Support IFRS and Solvency II related reporting, including the calculation of the Solvency II Technical Provisions
- Support the development of internal actuarial models.
- Support the preparation of and document results of model runs.
- Work on valuation issues, profitability, Solvency II reporting and ORSA.
- Work alongside a range of audit and finance teams internally to support key stakeholder business.
- Ensure all regulatory standards are consistently complied with.
- Fully qualified actuary
- 2+ years post qualification experience ideally with a life insurer
- Knowledge and experience across IFRS 17
- Experience across the design, testing and building of actuarial models.
- Knowledge of Sol II calculations.
- Strong Actuarial software knowledge (Prophet, Moses, RAFM, Addactis Modelling).
Apply today or contact Aisling Quin with a copy of your CV