Oliver James is happy excited to ring a new opportunity for a Head of Compliance on behalf of a growing ManCo. The successful candidate will be responsible in the continued regulatory compliance monitoring activities for the Management Company and its funds under management.
This position will give the successful candidate exposure to the firm's wide variety of managed funds, asset classes, and investment strategies. The successful candidate will also be responsible but not limited to the following;
- Leading a team of compliance professionals in delivering an effective second-line compliance function for the Irish entity
- Driving and refining the annual Compliance Plan and framework for the Irish Operations in line with best practice
- Drive the risk-based monitoring program, recording and communicating findings appropriately and reporting accordingly. This will be inclusive of group requirements and regulatory mentorship as appropriate.
- Ensure that the firm compliance framework, policies, and procedures continue to meet the requirements of the regulators and Group compliance requirements
- Act as the Money Laundering support officer for the entity also.
This is an excellent opportunity for an established PCF to further develop their skillset in a thriving and fast-paced environment allowing them to work with a serious amount of autonomy.
If this sounds like something that may be of interest click apply below or alternatively for a confidential and informal conversation, reach out on the details below;
+35315719706 | email@example.com