Currently one of our financial clients in the Netherlands is looking for an experienced Network Engineer. The role is a formal IT engineer role in the Network Security Solutions team. In this team your main focus will be evaluating and judging firewall changes and helping development teams to create an architecture that is compliant with the clients' network Security standards.
The role requires good network security knowledge and administration. You will be expected to interact with development teams and stakeholders within the organization of the client.
The contract is for a long term project of 12 months with option to get extended.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with building Network infrastructures in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of and hands-on in network management tools and automation
- Understanding of Cloud based network infrastructures
- On par with technology and cyber security trends
- Owning Certifications like: CISSP, CCNP or CCIE