- Newly qualified actuary with 1-3 years post qualification experience
- Experience in either reporting, pricing or capital management
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of the life insurance industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for effective stakeholder engagement
- Technical actuarial skills applied to report writing, problem solving and project tasks
- Self-motivated and driven to deliver to set deadlines
- Motivated to take responsibility for tasks, managing expectations and stakeholders
Joining my client as a Risk Actuary you will challenge the capital adequacy of the business and provide technical risk opinions on key strategic initiatives, working with the wider Risk team and business. You will support the oversight of financial reporting, reinsurance, investments, proposition development and pricing, whilst promoting a culture of sound risk awareness. This opportunity will give the successful candidate experience to develop technical skills and a commercial understanding of the market.
My client works in an agile manner, where roles and responsibilities evolve and are shaped, enabling you to gain exposure to new, interesting and varied work.
My client has multiple offices across the UK therefore any UK location can be considered.
To hear more send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 3861 9124.