We are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer to join a leading organisation who are currently going through a large digital transformation
You'd be responsible for leading a small but dedicated BI team, providing innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business. Official Leadership experience is not needed for this role, we are looking for someone enthusiastic and collaborative who wants to take that next step in their career!
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that all relevant requirements are continuously met
- Contribute to the development of processes, identifying & correcting any inaccuracies in the businesses data
- Monitor the day -to-day performance of the team - mentoring and improving
- Assist in the development of the BI, Data and automation portfolio
- Provide key input into the development of the data strategy & roadmap
- Assist in the translation of business needs into BI, reporting or automation solutions - maximising the use of the latest available tools
Skills & Experience:
- Strong background as a Business Intelligence Developer utilising the Microsoft BI tech stack
- Power BI
- SQL Server
- Any knowledge on PowerAutomate is desired
- Proven experience working with & supporting data warehouse solutions
- A desire & passion to create solutions, driving forwards change
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take that next step up in their career, playing an integral part in how this company moves forwards on their transformation journey!
You must be a commutable distance from their offices in Liverpool to visit as needed
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!!