One of my best client, a leader in the Energy sector, is currently looking for a Delivery Manager who has previous experience in the IT / Integration sector.
Digitalization breaks down our boundaries: the Transmission System Operator (TSO) of the future will rely on a fully digital system where borders will fade away both between different business lines as well as between different links in the energy value chain.
Furthermore, and to enable the growth of these key initiatives, the Digital & Data department steers the data strategy of the Group with the goal to change the client to a data centric enterprise. For my Client, the digital transformation is a strategic choice to ensure the management of the system of the future, enable the decarbonisation of the European economy and serve our society.
- Lead the delivery of different integration solutions by prioritizing deliverables, aligning and managing stakeholders' expectations;
- Organize and coach the implementation team, from an organizational/communication point of view, to ensure that you'll get access to the correct information but also maximize the transparency regarding implementations status and challenges;
- Collaborate and synchronize with IT or Business projects upstream or downstream in terms of management of planning constraints;
- Communicate and synchronize with implementation team to create a continuous flow within the delivery process;
- Coordinate and lead the way for all activities of validation involving other IT or business teams to ensure that an effective validation/testing strategy is applied by the different stakeholders;
- Coordinate deployments of the data pipelines and other artefacts with the different team involved in this process;
- Communicate progress and report on budget including resources forecasts;
- You have several years of relevant experience as Project/Service Delivery Manager;
- You manage the delivery as a partnership relation and not as customer/supplier relation;
- Your communication skills are above average and you have good capabilities in information seeking and outreaching to teams;
- You communicate easily with stakeholders at conceptual level but also with excellent presentation skills at steering level;
- You take into account the feedback of the implementation teams and are not afraid to come back to your stakeholders with difficult messages;
- You're able to correctly translate the expectations of the business to the implementation teams in terms of priority and you're also able to challenge these expectations when they are not achievable. You play the role of a buffer and don't push forward all the requests of the stakeholders to implementation teams;
- You have an analytical mind, a good sense of organization with a pragmatic approach;
- You are fluent in English, having a good knowledge Dutch or French as 2nd language is a plus;
If you are interested and want to apply, please send me an email with you most up-to-date CV to email@example.com or give me a call to 02.808.99.36
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Taniel Meydan - Oliver James