Oliver James have engaged with a leading GI Insurer to recruit a strong Risk Analyst keen to take the next steps in their career to a Senior Risk Analyst position.
This role is reporting directly into the Chief Risk Officer of the business and sitting on a senior team of 3. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering key elements of the enterprise risk management frameworks such as risk assessments, reporting and developing the role of risk in key business areas locally.
The successful candidate can expect a typical day-to-day to look like but not be limited to the following;
- Production of quarterly risk reports, including liaison with the business to collate the Risk Appetite metrics. Ensure appropriate action plans and follow up.
- Provide the Risk opinion and advice in various forums and committees.
- Maintain oversight of new business and IT projects to ensure that risks are being addressed.
- Develop and provide Risk training and awareness activities.
- Develop the role of Risk in other areas, e.g. Underwriting Governance
This position will suit a strong risk candidate looking to develop their career and will have a minimum of 4 years enterprise risk experience either in Insurance of Financial Services along with strong communication skills.
Our client is offering a very competitive remuneration package including bonus, WFH option, very generous annual leave policy etc.
If you would like to be considered for the position, click the apply button below. Alternatively, reach out on the below details for a confidential discussion around the role/business.
+35315719706 | firstname.lastname@example.org