Would you like to play an important role in the financial administration process of an international oriented organisation? Are you well experienced within the Accounts Payable field and up for a challenge in an organisation with a lot of growth opportunities? Look no further!
Team and Organisation
You will be part of the Transaction Process team in the Financial Shared Service Center. With the team you are responsible for the Financial administration of 9 different countries including local laws and regulation, quite a challenge! Working in the Financial Shared Service Center means the days are always different! You will help setting up new processes and look for changes and improvements. Good ideas are always welcome!
On a daily basis you work on the timely and complete processing of the administration in the SAP system. You maintain master data of creditors, process invoices, pick up declarations and ensure that the correct checks are done. Is there a green light? Then you take care of the payment and archiving. You also look at outstanding item management for the creditors, and you do checks on the timely payment of the overdue invoices. In addition, keeping all suspense accounts up-to-date is also one of your tasks. An important part of your work is monitoring processes and ensuring that important agreements are made. As a point of contact for the organisation you answer questions in the field of (historical) bookings and invoices, or you help budget holders with setting up the approval process.
- You have your own responsibilities within the Accounts Payable activities;
- Quality control of pre-payment activities;
- Invoice Processing.
- Providing reliable, timely and complete processing of payments to suppliers;
- Follow up on necessary activities by internal and external stakeholders;
- Contributing to improvement projects in procedures and processes.
- English speaking, Dutch is a plus
- MBO+ /HBO education in administration /accounting or similar skills;
- You can work with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- You have experience with accounting packages, good knowledge of SAP is an advantage;
- 4+ years of experience within a similar role
An Accounts Payable Specialist is ideal, but recent extensive experience in an accounts payable role is necessary.
Why Oliver James?
- Career opportunities with the largest companies in the Netherlands.
- We search for specific jobs that fit your needs.
- We discuss your personal ambitions.
- Performance coach trough Oliver James.
- Training budget.
- Annual salary between €30,000 and €60,000 based on experience.
- Bonus component.
- NS business card or reimbursement of travel expenses.