An internationally recognised re-insurer is currently seeking for an Actuarial Analyst to join their high calibre actuarial valuation team. You will be working in a highly actuarial-driven business, with an attractive compensation package and strong actuarial benefits.
- Financial projections for various reporting and capital bases
- Involvement in divisional actuarial projects
- Treaty implementation process
- 1-3 years of professional actuarial experience
- Good knowledge of valuation and reporting
- Actuarial software user/working experience with actuarial software such as Prophet, Axis, Moses
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Keenness to learn
- Prior knowledge of Solvency II, IFRS, MAS, USGAAP regulations will be advantageous
If this role is of interest to you, please drop a note to Clarissa.Wong@oliverjames.com to kick start a confidential discussion.