My client is currently looking to hire an Actuarial Assistant into their team due to organic growth across the business.
Based in London, this position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to join a fast growing company and team whilst also having the chance to get involved in a variety of different areas throughout. Some of these responsibilities include:
- Assisting with actuarial analysis for M&A Legacy and Program opportunities
- Produce inputs for SII TP analysis for Group owned and managed companies
- Involvement in the IFRS17 transition and ongoing reporting
The successful candidate will need:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the General Insurance space (this could include having completed an internship)
- To be keen to progress through the Actuarial exams
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the Lloyd's Market
This role will offer a candidate a competitive base salary and bonus alongside study support to help through the Actuarial exams.
If this sounds of interest please apply, or contact me directly on email@example.com or via phone on 020 3861 9172.