Actuarial Manager - Commercial Actuarial Position
London with Hybrid / Flexible Working
This is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Actuary to join our clients high growth corporate development team. This will be a great career move for an ambitious individual that enjoys working on projects and working collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders. You will be working on projects in relation to balancing profit and capital usage for both UK and international businesses within our clients group function.
- You will be a qualified actuary (IFoA or equivalent)
- You will have knowledge of pension regulation with respect to pension buyouts and longevity insurance
- It is essential that you are comfortable with capital modelling under the Solvency II regulatory framework
- Knowledge of capital management solutions for bulk annuity insurers would be beneficial
- Ability to work with and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders is key
- Finally, you will be a clear communicator and an exceptional problem solver with the ability to lead other team members through projects.
In the position of Actuarial Manager you will be responsible for exploring new capital management solutions, supporting the structuring of new transactions from feasibility to implementation and collaborating with other divisions to optimise profitability whilst considering impacts on capital, tax and earnings. This is a varied position, reach out to me to hear more.
Interested in exploring this opportunity further? Please forward a CV to email@example.com or contact me for a confidential conversation either via email or on 020 3861 9124.