- Undertake investigations and support investigatory activity throughout Asia Pacific.
- Receive and ensure that events and cases are correctly prioritized and investigated within agreed timescales.
- Determine what preliminary information and documentary evidence is needed to support the case and ensure that all requests to the countries for such information are monitored for response within agreed timeframe.
- Undertake preliminary communications with lines of business and other internal business units to support the case investigation.
- Use objective judgment based on information uncovered to determine the risk mitigation strategies and identify control gaps.
- Prepare a succinct and focused report of the investigation, providing evidence to support the findings, and raising request For Application.
- Identify patterns and typologies based on the investigations performed to provide improvement in scenarios that help detect financial crime.
- Manage the risk from events by escalating and prioritizing events and oversee the end to end process including lessons learnt.
- Monitor rule and scenario quality along with data quality.
- Assist the Senior Investigations Manager with recommendations for process improvement, control weaknesses as well as trends identified in financial crime investigations.
- Maximize loss recovery and minim
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A university degree in business related subject
- 3 years experience or above, candidate with less experience will be consider as Officer
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Ability to produce well written and insightful reports
- Immedately available will be highly preferred