Oliver James is currently recruiting for an AML lead to join one of the fasted growing life insurance firms in the Irish Market. This is a newly created position within the business working closely with Operations and Compliance functions.
This position is for a strong Financial Crime candidate working at our Clients Dublin Office HQ, focusing on the 1st line of defence. This role is working closely with a Senior Members of the Management team within the business identifying and improving efficiency and enhance controls through technology driven solutions in view of the financial crime standards set out by the business.
This opportunity will suit an ambitious Financial Crime/AML candidate looking to take the next steps in their career in a fast paced and challenging environment.
A typical day-to-day will focus in on but not be limited to the following activities;
- Work in partnership with the Compliance function to lead the implement new and emerging AML/CFT regulation and projects.
- Working with the Operations teams to ensure that the business follows a "best practice" compliance approach.
- Support in defining and carrying out of the first line monitoring and assurance plans.
- Ensuring that first line activities are completed in line with the compliance framework and plans.
- Ensuring that AML Business Risk Assessments are carried out to the required standard and timelines.
- As appropriate support the development and implementation of AML/CFT procedures in the first line and ensuring Compliance Standards are appropriately documented and communicated in Operations.
The successful candidate will come from an experienced financial crime function with a minimum of 3 years AML/Compliance experience within a Financial Service Institute or Insurance function.
If you would like to apply for the role, please click the apply button below. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more about the role, reach out on the below details for a confidential conversation on;
+35315719706 | firstname.lastname@example.org