As application development engineer in the team, you are responsible for defining, (functional) analysing, developing, validating and documenting the application software (payment and framework applications). Developments include the development of the functionality, (automatic) unit testing and (automatic) functional testing within the test framework which is developed in house. You will participate to the design of the solution, and to the documentation of it.
You will cooperate with a flexible development team consisting of colleagues in Belgium and abroad, which means that good communication skills are essential. You could be involved in the support of off-shored activities. Our development methodology is based on Agile/Scrum. We offer you an environment where you can improve and deploy your technical and personal skills.
Our technical/development environment is based on programming languages (Java, Python, Kotlin), OSes (Linux, Android), minimum 3 year experience in Android is required. Experience in creating and use APIs. Knowledge programming language C in advantages.
Skills & experience
- Engineer or Software developer (Master degree)
- Experience in application development & testing (preferable embedded)
- Master Android programming language Java, and Kotlin (minimum 3 year experience) will be a bid advantage
- Have knowledge of C programming language is advantages
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating systems and networks
- Knowledge in the Agile methodology is an asset
- Drive for knowledge and technical skills
- Innovative attitude and technology minded
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Strong aptitude for analysis, a results-oriented worker, problem solver
- Interested in quality
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team spirit
- Customer oriented
- Open minded