- FCTM Investigations are responsible for investigating all major cases of actual or alleged fraud and financial crime, including AML, Sanctions, Anti-bribery & corruption.
- The objectives of the Major Investigations are to ensure the provision of a vigorous and thorough investigation into fraud or financial crime which meets a highly professional standard.
- Assistant Investigations Managers are expected to be multi skilled and able to investigate successfully all fraud and financial crime typologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & prioritise workload
- Creativity and willingness to take the initiative.
- Good analytical skills.
- An enquiring mind with a good eye for detail.
- Team Player
- Ability to manage a team of experienced and assertive senior clerical staff, whilst maintaining good engagement
- Proficient knowledge of PC based systems
- A skill in a second language is advantage
- Existing Financial Crime experience (strongly preferred)