At the moment I am looking for a Audit Director that will be joining one of my largest clients. The focus for this specific position will be focusing on Retail Banking.
In this role you will be responsible, also from a HR-perspective, for a team of 6 FTE that is doing audits on topics like Mortgages, Consumer Lending and Internet & Mobile Banking for the Benelux region. The organisation is growing rapidly in their digitisation, which also creates a heavier burden for the team. Hence, they are looking for a people manager that is capable of understanding the difficulties that could arise in this situation, but also is capable of steering this in the right direction from a strategy perspective.
The ideal candidate for this role would have:
- a post-doc/executive master in Internal Auditing (CIA or RO);
- has at least 5 to 7 years of experience of managing a team;
- capabilities to motivate and inspire employees to excel in their job;
- (ideally) experience within Retail Banking or affinity with the Retail Banking products.
My client will be offering you:
- a position within the management team of this internal audit department;
- potential to grow in a subject matter expert for digitisation projects bank wide;
- a salary package that is more then competitive in comparison to competitors;
- work with colleagues that will push you to develop yourself even further;
- the opportunity to work within an organisation that is a front runner in their field of expertise.