Tindall Riley (Britannia Europe) is looking for an Audit Manager (Luxembourg)
Solvency II Key Function Holder for Internal Audit for Britannia Europe working with the Group Head of Internal Audit, who is based in London, to deliver the Internal Audit Plan for Britannia Europe
You will be responsible for:
- evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems and systems of governance from an objective and independent perspective;
- planning and execution of audit assignments, in accordance with the Terms of Reference for Internal Audit, including:
- review of the key risk areas and material controls, as documented in the Risk Register, and development of the scope for each audit;
- design of detailed audit tests;
- performance of audit tests and analysis of results;
- liaison and communication with key stakeholders.
- drafting internal audit reports, including observations, findings and recommendations;
- discussing the results of internal audit work and the contents of draft reports with the Group Head of Internal Audit prior to circulation of the report;
- collating management responses from the audited business units;
- monitoring the implementation of recommendations;
- attendance at meetings of the Risk & Audit Group;
- performance of ad hoc assignments;
- monitoring legal and regulatory developments, so that, where relevant, these may be incorporated into audit assignments;
- monitoring developments in internal auditing to ensure best practice.
- minimal 4-5 years' of relevant experience within Internal Audit/IT Audit or within a consultancy firm (Big4).
- Preferably experience in the insurance branch;
- Proficient in English;
- Strong analytical skills;
- competent to work independently.
Does this sound as your ideal next job? Please apply to this vacancy or contact Maxime Hermarij, consultant Finance and Audit at Oliver James via +316208082007 or Maxime.Hermarij@weareoliverjames.com