Audio Visual Installation Engineer
One of Ireland's top Audio/Visual integrators are searching for an experienced AV engineer to join their team. The role includes the outfitting of office spaces with audio visual equipment ranging from small meeting rooms to large boardrooms/conference rooms and full office fit outs for customers.
Outline of responsibilities:
- To install & maintain audio visual system integration solutions, on a client-by-client basis
- The timely installation & commissioning of all AV Projects (Projection systems, LFD systems, video conferencing systems, room control systems)
- To liaise with clients on audio visual projects, as well as working with salespeople and all staff involved in the business.
- Maintaining effective & courteous communication with all departments
- Good communication and feedback of all relevant site issues.
- Preparation and timely submittal of all relevant paperwork.
- Professional care and upkeep of all company property including vehicles, tools, clothing etc.
- Maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Ensuring all site work is performed in a clean and professional manner
- Good knowledge of audio/visual systems
- Good knowledge of computers and networks
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to take instruction
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Interest in technology
- Exposure to Microsoft Teams/Skype