One of the Nation's largest Life Insurance firms is looking for an AWS Cloud Engineer to partner with their Enterprise Center of Excellence Team. You will have the opportunity to work with teams across the enterprise to maintain and build complex cloud solutions.
AWS Expertise is paramount for this role.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide input to the Cloud Center of Excellence focusing on automation technologies in AWS, incl. Terraform, and Ansible.
- Identify and implement new automation solutions and techniques to enhance the platform.
- Enhance automation of established platform offerings, including EKS, ECR, etc..
- Responsible for delivering on strategies and designing solutions that will align the use of cloud services and technologies to the published cloud roadmap.
- Solution Design, Delivery and Support turning business needs into technology solutions.
- Provide experience in developing solutions for highly scalable, highly available, Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) services
- Assist Cloud Architecture in creating cloud compute standards, identifying and mitigating risks
- 7+ years of overall IT experience, leadership in the solution design, and implementation of highly scalable, highly available infrastructure, solutions and services.
- Extensive knowledge of AWS Services and Infrastructure (2+ years)
- Infrastructure as Code experience (Terraform preferred
- Patching and configuration management ( Ansible, Puppet, or equivalent
Candidates must be open to a Hybrid Work Schedule. Client has offices in NYC, NJ ( several), Dallas/Austin, TX, Central Ohio, and Alpharetta. Relocation is possible. Please apply if interested in exploring different possible locations.