My client is a leading bank in HK, multiple roles are now open for full stack developers.
* To build applications which provide traders with a UI for trade capture, blotters, pricing, risk etc.
* To support business in the region for Risk& PnL related requests.
* Develop the core product as a part of an international team. The role includes a hands on element
* Assist with the demise of legacy tools
* Build and maintain the global infrastructure environment as a part of a small team
* Experience in delivering front office tools in investment banks
* Finance knowledge in fixed income, and risk & PnL in any asset class
* Strong in Java tech stacks, Python, and SQL
* Strong UI experience and DevOps approach
* Comfortable talking direct to traders
* Able to work with global teams and navigate in an international environment
* Seeks solutions and is creative with it. Confronts blocking issues
* Experience of navigating through the different key areas supporting the operational day to day of a trading floor (Front-Office, Sales, Operations, Finance / Product Control, Credit & Market Risks, Regulatory)
* Excellent written and verbal presentation skills. Able to communicate with the relevant level of details to stakeholders
* Good inter-personal skills, well organised and with and ability to multi-task / switch context easily