* Manage Fixed Income Product Control as team lead to ensure the core Product Control functions are properly performed in accordance with internal requirements, current industry best practice and Accounting Standards
* Businesses include all Fixed income business with focus on Structured rates and Repo
* Ensure that the production of the daily Primary Trading System Sourced P&L, P&L commentary, attributed P&L is performed in line with industry best practice. Given the number of trading systems used this will require a strong understanding of complex process flows.
* Production of accurate Value-at-Risk (VaR) / non-VaR P&L attribution for use in the back testing process for particular trading desks within Global Markets.
* Identification and resolving production exceptions where possible and working closely with near-shore Product Control teams as and when required to resolved exceptions.
* Review results from near-shore team and preparation/review of commentary and analysis (both daily and monthly). * Responding to near-shore queries and provide them coaching
* Work with global, regional and country leadership, and with leads of complex programmes running in parallel, to plan and lead effective deployment of change on priority programmes in line with global and local strategic plans
* Actively manage the change roadmap, handling risks/issues/dependencies as they arise and keeping stakeholders focused on the agreed change outcomes and benefits