Oliver James is working with a well known auto insurer that is looking to hire a number of Bodily Injury Claims Adjusters for their Non-Standard Auto team. You will be responsible for conducing an end to end claims investigation of bodily injury claims, whilst also managing key relationships to ensure a world class customer experience at all times.
Primary Role Duty: To investigate, evaluate and settle claims with moderate supervision including the investigation, determination and evaluation of coverage, liability and damages, and the setting of proper reserves.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 year's non-standard auto claims experience within bodily injury
- Strong knowledge of mid to complex level bodily injury cases and relevant policy wordings
- Experience within non-standard auto essential. A deep understanding of this specialist auto market.
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to identify potential fast track claims
- Proficiency with technology and claims systems
- P&C Adjuster License in multiple states - highly preferred
This role can be based from most states (apart from the East Coast) with an excellent salary up to $75,000 plus sign on bonus, annual bonus and benefits package. You will also be put on a clear progression plan for the future.