Oliver James is currently recruiting for a Data Business Analyst to support an award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation.
Our client is looking for a Data Business Analyst to support the business with identifying and implementing resolutions for inefficiencies within the businesses processes. The contractor will support the client's Data Transformation Programme. The right contractor will have the tools and techniques to inform innovative, effective business solutions that meet strategic, tactical and operational requirements, often with an impact across multiple business units within the group.
- Effectively execute a wide range of analytic tools and techniques inc. process remapping, re-engineering, gap analysis, options analysis, wire framing and prototyping.
- Instigate, prepare, facilitate and lead meetings, workshops, and, presentations for a wide range of stakeholders, demonstrating a consistently high level of communication and power of influence.
- Produce clear and effective Project and requirements documentation. Play a part in interpreting legislative and regulatory changes, assessing the wider impact on business procedures and designing solutions to ensure compliance with externally driven time frames.
- Experienced Business Analyst on data-focused projects within cloud-based platforms, such as Azure.
- Demonstrated Insurance or Financial Services background.
- Knowledge of FCA requirements (inc. TCF).
- Experienced using Agile methodologies.
- Experienced in facilitating change within a business unit and across an organisation, including defining/re-engineering existing and new processes as well as the development of new services and products.
- Experienced in selecting and executing elicitation techniques such as interviews, exploratory prototypes, facilitated workshops, focus groups, observation, user task analysis, etc.
Location: Manchester / Remote
Rate: Around £450 p/day [Outside-IR35]
Length: Initial 3 months [extension likely]
This is a great opportunity to work on an exciting project with an award-winning insurance business, please apply with your up-to-date CV, ONLY if you fit the above specification.