For an important financial services group we are looking for a Business Analyst to join the Digital Process Engineering (DPE) team.
By joining the team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside around 180 people from different teams (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Software Development, Quality Assurance, just to name a few), with the common goal of bringing digital innovation in our customers' processes.
As a Business Analyst You Will Have The Chance To:
* Participate in the definition of corporate strategies
* Develop business relationships with new clients
* Manage relationships with company management and key customers
* Manage the Business Process re-engineering process with a view to waste elimination, improvement of processes and proprietary IT tools of the Group
* Verify productivity and develop related monitoring and control reporting
* Draft functional specifications with business process managers and development team
You will be placed in a context in which your personal, teamwork and problem solving characteristics will be valued.
* Previous experience of 2/3 years in the role
* Degree in scientific or economic subjects
* Knowledge of Excel
* Knowledge of SQL or other languages (preferred requirement)