X4 Business Analyst - Remote - FTC (18Months)
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join a rapidly expanding team within a large global company to be part of their brand new and exciting transformational programme.
The organisation is looking to build a sustainable approach which will guide the business's short-term and long-term success within their UK and Ireland division.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a people-centric, collaborative environment. The role is mostly remote, you just need to be able to get into their UK offices for occasional visits as needed (less than once a month, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle)
Experience and skills requirements:
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders to inform service provisions meet business needs
- Building relationships with various stakeholders and multi discipline skills across the organisation
- Developing and manipulating data collections from core systems to ensure accuracy
- Presenting data and business analysis findings to stakeholders using easily consumed visuals, dashboards and charts
- Working with business teams and other departments to find the best way to design new processes and solve process-related issues
- Providing technical and analytical support to enable the organization to fully exploit its information resource
The role is a Fixed Term Contract (18 months) turning into a permanent opportunity at the end!
This is a really great opportunity to help shape the organisation moving forwards !
Basic salary up to £60,000 depending on your experience, with £6.5k car allowance (no regular travel) plus other great benefits!!
Click apply or email Rachel.email@example.com for more details!!