Senior Infrastructure Operations Analyst - CITRIX SME - Investment Management
I am currently working in partnership with a renowned financial services client who is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Operations Analyst / Citrix SME.
In this role, you will configure, install, administer, operate, upgrade, monitor, sustain, and support existing data centers, network, hardware, software, processes, applications, systems, databases, desktops, peripherals, and other related Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) while providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) on all Citrix implementations. You will be responsible for service delivery across all technology domains and all consumers, including the execution of all backup, recovery, disaster recovery, and related capabilities.
- Citrix Subject Matter Expertise
- Citrix certification
- Experience working with Dell EMC VxRail HCI, VMWare
- Experience working with various cloud service providers
- Windows 10 Desktop Support knowledge and experience
- PowerShell scripting for process automation
This is a permanent role, paying up to £80K. For more details, apply below.