Oliver James is working with a well known auto insurer that is looking to hire a number of Bodily Injury Claims Adjusters for their Personal Auto team. You will be responsible for conducing an end to end claims investigation of bodily injury claims, whilst also managing key relationships to ensure a world class customer experience at all times.
Primary Role Duty: To investigate, evaluate and settle claims with moderate supervision including the investigation, determination and evaluation of coverage, liability and damages, and the setting of proper reserves. Strong experience within personal auto injury and non-standard auto essential for this specialist team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 year's experience within bodily injury claims investigation
- Minimum 1 year experience within non-standard personal auto policies (uninsured/underinsured motorists etc.)
- Strong knowledge of mid level bodily injury cases including soft tissue damage / fractures etc.
- Exposure to Attorney Repped bodily injury cases - essential
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to identify potential fast track claims
- Proficiency with technology and claims systems
- P&C Adjuster License in one or more states - essential
This is a fully remote role with an excellent salary up to $75,000 plus package including sign-on bonus, annual bonus and benefits. You will also be put on a clear progression plan into large loss adjusting or leadership.