Oliver James is working with a well known insurance carrier that is looking to hire experienced Claims Adjusters within their Personal Injury Protection (PIP) department. You will be responsible for conducing an end to end claims investigation of PIP claims, whilst also managing key relationships to ensure a world class customer experience at all times.
- Investigation, evaluation and settlement of mid to complex level Personal Injury Protection (PIP) claims
- Ensure that claims are processed within company policies, procedures, regulatory requirements
- Receive assigned claims, verify coverage and make decision on settlement (end-to-end investigation)
- Complete comprehensive claim investigation through telephone and/or written correspondence with multiple parties including Attorneys
- Analyse information obtained through investigation in order to evaluate the claim, determine PIP eligibility and determine the extent of the injuries etc.
- 3+ years' investigating Personal Injury Protection (PIP) claims
- Experience in wider auto claims including personal injury, liability and/or damages
- Excellent technical knowledge within PIP claims including more complex coverage matters
- Must have an Adjuster License (Florida highly preferred), all states considered
- Strong experience negotiating claims through to settlement stage
- Excellent level of customer / relationship management capability
This role is fully remote with an excellent base salary up to $70,000 plus annual bonus. Along with this, this is a rapidly expanding insurance carrier so you will be put on a clear progression plan for the future.