Client Advisor - Financial Services
Are you passionate about banking? Would you like to work at the heart of the economy? Are you a dynamic team player with a critical mind? Do you want to gain more experience to boost your career? Then this is your chance! Oliver James is looking for a junior consultant for one of the major banks in Belgium.
The job consists of being responsible for treating and handling all client requests related to bank guarantees. No need to worry, you will get certificates as well as all trainings needed to excel in the job.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- You will tackle questions ans problem as well as assist them from A to Z;
- You have daily contact with clients through different channels to help them further develop their business;
- Continuously exceeding customer expectations: building a good relationship with the customers is at the core of the business;
- You are responsible for the intake, resolution and follow-up of service requests and you keep the customer informed of the progress of his/her request;
- Taking into account applicable laws and regulations;
- Making a real "click" with customers and prospects;
- All other challenging tasks that attract you.
Who is our perfect match?
- You have a Bachelor degree or relevant experience
- You are highly motivated, eager to learn and customer-oriented.
- You're bilingual in French and Dutch. English is a plus.
- You have analytical skills and a sense of responsibility
- You are flexible
- You're a team player as well as able to work autonomously
If this job interests you, and you think you are ready to take on this amazing new challenge, this job is made for you!
Apply or contact me at 02 808 99 37 or Delphine.Daenen@oliverjames.com