To all candidates Cobol Developer / Analyst
Are you looking for a fresh assignment ? If the answer is yes, Oliver James has maybe the perfect match for any freelancers on the belgium market.
- Long term contract and no maximum days
- Interesting and various projects
- Nice team
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Cobol Developer/ Analyst to join our client project.
You will be part of a dynamic IT Department of around 100 peoples with multiple teams and with E2E responsibilities. This department is responsible for all software developments for insurance related applications. The applications are developed based on a Cobol / DB2 back-office.
Interested ? Do you want to know more about this position ?
The answer is below...
Our perfect unicorn/Candidate will have proven experience in technical analysis and programming using Cobol and DB2 SQL
- Experienced with JCL
- Batch and on-line processes
- Testing capabilities
- Experienced in converting functional designs into a technical impact analysis
- FR OR NL + English mandatory
If you are still with me, I've got even more information about the daily task. Obviously I won't leave you without this kind of information,
- Design effective and performant technical solutions in collaboration with the functional designers.
- Develop applications, based on the technical and functional analysis, according to the standards enabling reuse of the code and improvement of the performance.
- Ensure correct deployment in the different environments.
- Ensure the effectiveness & quality of the solution by executing the appropriate tests.
- Maintain the quality of the technical patrimony and anticipate potential impacts of a new development on this patrimony.
- Identify & Solve issues detected in a technical implementation.
- Coach designers on the technical aspects of the patrimony and the standards of development.
- Guarantee the long term overall quality of the application domain by systematically taking into account: stability, scalability, traceability, flexibility, maintainability, performance, etc.
And the best for the end - The assignment will offer after Covid-19 period a minimum of 2/3 days a week of remote, nice isn't it ?
So don't loose any time and contact me soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 808 53 35!
Looking forward to hearing from you,