Oliver James is currently looking for a new Compliance Advisor for a major banking in Belgium. You like to solve problems, find solutions, be challenged and you are a team player ? Take this is your chance!
What is a Compliance Advisor ?
As a "Compliance |Advisor", you will ensure that the bank's reputation is maintained and that the ethical standards and rules of conduct are respected by means of a compliance risk map, risk analyses in collaboration with the Business Advisors Team, the implementation and follow-up of monitoring in collaboration with the Corms, second-line controls, etc.
What will you concretely do as Compliance Advisor?
- You participate in the Compliance risk mapping.
- Based on the processes and procedures related to the Compliance domains as well as the risk analyses in collaboration with the team of business advisors, you determine the monitoring and controls that needs to be implemented.
- You solves problems ,you formulate proposals for recommendations and follow up their execution.
- You ensure the proper execution of the controls carried out by the first line.
- You plan and you carry out specific independent controls.
Are you our next Compliance Advisor? The answer is yes if
- You have a Master in Criminology, Laws or Business Management or Business Management.
- You are native French and Dutch speaker and can communicate both orally and in writing .
- Familiar with European and Belgian financial legislation or ready to acquire it quickly.
- You have relevant experience in an internal control function specific to the financial sector or a strong interest in this type of function.
- You are communicative, energetic and solution-oriented.
- You have analytical and investigative skills.
- You're a team player as well as able to work autonomously.
What's in it for you?
- The ability to make an important contribution to the growth of various compliance departments.
- An amazing salary package
- You will work from home for the majority of your work time.
- Both the central and regional headquarters are easily accessible by public transportation.
Any more questions about the job? Reach out to me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 02 588 11 85.