A top-tier global Insurance Company is looking for Credit Risk Analyst to join their team in Hong Kong. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing established firm with a promising career path in a supportive working environment with a really great team.
The Credit Risk Analyst will provide technical and analytical support to a team of underwriters across Asia-Pacific by providing them with information to help underwriting decision making. It involves financial modelling and a high level of numerical and financial analysis. This role also performs general analysis, keeping the team up to date with market and industry risk news by liaising with external data and information providers.
- 2+ years business experience, within the banking/ financial/ insurance industry is preferred
- Degree (or equivalent) in a related discipline (Business, Commerce, Finance) is essential
- Knowledge of financing techniques and different types of financial instruments is desirable
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Understanding of relevant market conditions for specific class/portfolio
- Familiar with international current affairs and international finance
- Organised and high level of attention to details
- Strong computer/systems literacy including first class Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills