A leading global insurance broker are expanding their cyber risk consulting team. This a fantastic opportunity to join an international team of cyber security experts who cover all aspects of cybersecurity programs.
This role offers exposure to top-tier clients as well as the opportunity for excellent personal and professional growth.
- Assist in the complete management of cyber risk consulting assignments including the assessment of cyber threats, leading cyber security response projects, and creating cyber risk values among others
- Conduct client-focused cybersecurity evaluations such as examining security risk conditions and reviewing security policies and procedures.
- Investigate and assess the security threats, vulnerabilities, impact, and risk linked to outcomes from security evaluations.
- Assist with technical implementation across a wide array of fields, in areas such as security incident management, vulnerability management, risk management, and adherence to security standards and frameworks like ISO 27001 and NIST.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders
So what do they need?
- They have a preference for Big 4 experience
- Track record delivering cyber security projects
- Excellent communication skills
- CISA and CISSP qualifications
- Fluency in English is a must (Mandarin Advantageous)
Apply for more information!