Cyber Security Analyst (Rotterdam)
One of our financial clients in Rotterdam is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to strengthen their cyber resilience. This clients Data Processing and IT Environment makes use of different types of outsourcing, including external data centres and several SaaS and PaaS cloud solutions. The Cyber Security Analyst works closely together with other IT and security specialists, especially the Security Office, Security Architect and Information Security Assurance Officer to make sure that expectations of clients, regulators and other stakeholders will be handled focusing on these outsourcing environments.
You have a strong focus on external cyber threats and think and act as an 'outsider'. You provide actual and relevant insights in client's cyber threats and developments to other security experts and (senior) management. You are using and optimizing client's SOC/SIEM/SIEMaaS services.
As a Cyber Security Analyst, your key responsibilities are:
- Cyber threat analysis and risk assessments
- Writing intelligence reports to technical and security specialist and (senior) management
- Knowledge sharing with external threat analysts
- Translating cyber threats into Robeco business risks
- Coordination of root-cause analysis of severe security incidents
- In-depth analysis of attack MOs
- Anticipating on market and industry security developments
- Defining and reviewing use cases for Robeco's SOC/SIEM
- Sharing threat Intel and knowledge within Robeco, ORIX and the Financial Sector
- Continuous improvement of Robeco's cyber security processes
Skills & Qualifications
- Education: higher technical professional or University degree. It is a benefit when holding security related certifications such as CEH, CISSP or more specific GIAC certifications.
- Years of Experience: 5-10 years within the area of information security with at least 2 years as an analyst. Experience within Financial sector is a benefit.
- Knowledge of the latest cyber security developments
- Knowledge and experience with SIEM and big data
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with multi-sourced IT-environments
- Experience with security risk reporting to (senior) management
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, professionals and suppliers, and to maintain sustainable and effective professional relationships, especially within the security community.
- Enterprising and creative skills to seek solutions for complex issues
- Salary Rage: between 66k-79.5k (13 months incl. Holiday allowance) based on experience level
- Variable remuneration: depending on the companies and employer's performance. For this position it is turned out to be between 10-15% over yearly salary.
- Vacation days: 34 days per calendar year, based on a full-time employment
- Commuting costs: one-way distance <10KM, Client reimburses an RET subscription. one-way distance >10KM, Client reimburses an NS 1st class Traject Vrij subscription or when we are able to work from our office again you can opt for a net travel allowance according to the table