Description - External
As one of the world's leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. If you're looking for challenging work, hard-working colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, this is the opportunity for you.
We understand data is the lifeline of our business and has built a Global Enterprise Data Office (EDO). EDO is a linchpin of an ecosystem of data-first functions that will work together seamlessly to enable that we achieve the true value of data.
We're seeking a Data Architect to join our Global Data Architecture team within Enterprise Data Office that supports our Investments, Distributions, and Corporate domains data and analytics products. You will be steering the Data Architecture Practice & Deliverables which will define the blueprint & framework for handling data assets by aligning with business strategy, establishing strategic data requirements & and designs to meet these requirements. Candidates will be encouraged to craft the end domain data capabilities, processes and models which help drive the delivery of data products
You will be responsible for:
- Co-Designing the Global Fabric for a Connected Data/Digital platform arch roadmap & capabilities in partnership with Enterprise Architecture &
- Engineering Teams
- Leading all aspects of Design, Publish & Maintenance of Data Architecture Artifacts, Best Practices, Blueprints, Guiding Principles,
- Methodologies, Protocols & Standards
- Produce conceptual, logical & physical architectures to meet strategic business, financial and technology objectives through documentation of
- systems, data flows, and value-chains
- Work with Agile Squads, Business and System Analytics Stakeholders to perform tech POC's, Vendor Evaluation & Software Acquisition lifecycle
Qualifications - External
The experience you bring:
- 4-5 Years' Experience architecting & building large scale modern data/digital Platforms, data pipelines, data streaming, and using real time applications
*This role will operate on a hybrid model. Offices located in Atlanta, GA, Houston TX, Dallas, TX, Denver, CO, New York City, NY, Boston, MA, Austin, TX, Chicago, IL, Rochester, NY, White Plains, NY, or Washington D.C.