We are actively looking for our client : a Data Architect that would help defining the right data architecture in new analytics Business projects.
He would as well make the link with the data governance team to make sure the right data management best practices are embedded from the beginning in those Business projects:
o In the early stages of analytics Business projects,
▪ Understand and help completing Business and non-functional requirements
▪ Advise on or define the data architecture (integration in existing data platform or extensions of it) and contribute to the follow-up of the implementation of it.
o A strong background in Azure data stack technologies is needed as the Data Platform is implemented in that environment.
o A strong Data Management background is required as well to facilitate the collaboration with Business teams and data governance stakeholders and making sure the right integration of the analytics solutions with the data catalogue, data quality tool...
o Contribution to the first workload's estimations of the projects
o Collaboration with the technical architects of the analytics platform to contribute to the evolution of the platform.
The candidate will join the Data Management team that is managing the Azure lakehouse of the company, is leading the data governance and for the tooling supporting it.
Architecture, design & implementation are managed within the team.
Functional experience required (job experience in particular industry and in particular function)
* Analytics Database modelling
* Understanding of Best Practices for data warehousing, ETL & BI solutions
* Ability to interact with Business Owners and gather Business Requirements
* Ability to translate Business Requirements into functional & technical Requirements
* Architecture, functional & technical analysis on database, ETL & BI solutions
Languages mandatory :
FR/NL + EN
Please apply directly to this advert. Good luck !