Data Governance - Asset Management - Asset Manager - Data Governance Analyst - Private Equity
I am currently working with an Asset Manager client who is looking for a Data Governance Analyst to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for improving data quality across our client, by analysing processes & procedures associated with data capture, to identify and resolve data quality and data governance issues.
You will also be comfortable with implementing policies, processes, and standards as well as supporting the development of a Data Governance Framework.
- Previous experience in Data Governance and building out Data Governance Frameworks
- Asset Management experience
- Strong experience with Data Standards and Data Maintenance
- Extensive experience in implementing processes & policies focusing on Data Quality
- Experience supporting the Data and BI team, other Technology teams and Front Office teams to collect and interpret data quality issues, and establish common terms
For more details, please apply using the details below.