This leading insurance company is seeking to strengthen their Data Governance & Management function due to continued digital transformation across the business. This is a superb opportunity to join a successful organisation where you can genuinely value add and make a difference with your expertise. They have a very strong governance culture and offer an excellent work life balance and career progression.
You will be responsible for data quality investigations and analyses, in order to identify and recommend process and systems improvements to improve data quality. This will involve working with IT to set up tools for data quality assessment; developing and monitoring data quality dashboards; investigating and analysing root causes on data issues and providing advice, feedback and recommendations to senior stakeholders and business heads.
- You would ideally have at least 5 years of working experience, with recent experience in data governance, data quality or data analytics within financial services
- Experience handling big data platforms within a financial services business
- Working knowledge of master / reference data management
- Strong change management skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills