* Build the data ETL pipeline, handle the data cleansing and labelling
* Conduct end-to-end machine learning model experiment
* Work with business stakeholders to conduct Exploratory Data Analysis and deliver actionable insight report
* Build POC solution and support the production release
* 3+ years of coding experience in Python or Spark
* 3+ years of experience in machine learning model building, training, tuning, and deployment
* (Must have) Both Well understanding and hands-on coding proficiency for the most commonly used machine learning algorithms, such as Random Forest, LightGBM, XGBoost, Clustering methods, ADAM/Bayesian optimization, CNN, RNN, Transformer model, Time series analysis models, etc.
* (Must have) Both well understanding and hands-on experience in one of AWS cloud, GCP or Azure.
* NLP knowledge and hands-on coding capability
* Hands-on engineering capability in one or more of below technologies: Kubernetes/docker/Kubeflow, Spark/Hadoop, Flask/FastAPI/Nginx/gunicorn
* Front-end design/development experience for mock-up UI
* Machine Learning CI/CD DevOps development experience
* Working experience in external facing consultancy firm or internet companies