My client is one of the global leaders in the field of insurance with presence in 54 markets and strong track-record in business expansion in SEA markets. As one of the most diversified insurers and market leaders, they are committed to delivering world-class services to their customers.
To drive continuous product innovation and customer experience enrichment, we are currently looking for candidates with Digital Product Development experience with a rich exposure in driving business outcomes and digital conversions.
- Design new processes with new solution & platforms, design new KPIs and governance to measure of success
- Explore lead opportunities from different business lines and partnership as well as working with different senior stakeholders to discuss and implement new lead initiative
- Manage lead flow and distribution process & campaign in order to drive and support the distribution and lead generation initiatives
- Identify business opportunities & promote digital adaptation in key solutions such as Salesforce, POS - iPro Adviser Toolkit, Lead Management, Life Product Day 2 etc.
We are looking for candidates:
- With end to end digital product development experience, working with different teams in defining product requirements, customer experience journey, UX UI design and IT teams in project deliver
- Hands on experience in Agile delivery methods
- At least 8 years of experience in business analysis & 3 years of digital transformation projects as a product owner
- Fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin