Oliver James is partnering with one of the largest European multinational Insurance firm who is looking to expand their data team. They are looking to hire quite an exquisite position which is a Director level Data Science role. This is a very exciting opportunity which aims to work with 10+ Asian countries with different Joint Ventures (JVs). You will be a part of the Data Analytics COE team in Asia working with different JVs across different countries in Asia to drive transformations and adding real value to the business. This role would report to the Regional Director of CRM and Analytics in Asia.
Characteristics of the role:
- Lead position in driving the business across different countries by building a data analytics platform
- Strategic role with an opportunity to make a real impact across the country and industry
- Hands on : Data modelling skills with a solid Data Science background
- Travelling: Working with 10+ JVs across Asia and representing the firm in the country
- Languages must required: Mandarin & English
What we are looking for:
- Data Scientist /Advanced Analytics professional with a solid Insurance Background
- Technical expertise in optimizing the customer experience using Advanced Data Analytics
- Ability to work independently and remotely with very senior people (Country Heads)
- Willing to travel and adaptable to different cultures
- Excellent Communication/Collaboration and Diplomacy skills for the business
If you are an independent individual, really skilled in Data Science & Advanced Analytics, who loves to travel and make a real impact in the insurance market, this opportunity is for you. The firm invests heavily in data and technology and this position offers a transparent career progression with an opportunity to be working on a long term assignment overseas as well.
In addition, this firm is known to be the best provider of attractive packages, health benefits as well bonus structures.