FREELANCE .NET DEVELOPER FULL STACK - Made in Belgium Company
The company is one of the market leaders in external prevention and protection services at work. It has more than 300 employees (occupational physicians, prevention advisers, etc.). who take care of health and safety. This company has a challenging work environment which enables them to expand faster. You will then get the opportunity to evolve rapidly.
.NET Developer full stack -The Job
My client is looking for an external full stack .NET developer who will strengthen the current team.
- You actively participate in the technical analysis on the basis of the functionalities described by the team of IT analysts and the constraints provided by the company.
- You must be able to analyse and design modular architectures to ensure high performance.
- You actively contribute to the design of web and classic company applications and participate in their development.
- For each feature, you produce a well-documented quality code.
- You collaborate with system administrators to deploy applications in test and production environments.
- You provide 3rd line support for production web applications.
.NET Developer full stack - Your profile
- you have at least 3 years' experience in Microsoft web development tools and platforms.
- You develop in visual studio following the scrum / agile methodology
- You are familiar with Azure environment, net core, API, C #, SQL server.
- You have a good sense of responsibility
- Communicative, you function well in a team while being able to work independently.
.NET Developer full stack - The offer
- A nice work environment
- Great challenges
- Nice benefits
- A rate in accordance with your experience