MEDIOR .NET DEVELOPER Full Stack - Become the best version of yourself
Our client is used worldwide by private and public organisations with anywhere from one to several thousand users.
Professionals depend on this company to do their work in a wide variety of industries: consulting, law firms, real estate, construction companies, the financial sector and government agencies.
Due to the fact that this company is at the cutting edge of technology with Microsoft, you can sharpen your skills and improve in every way as a developer.
Due to its constant growth over the past years, the company wishes to hire several .Net developers.
Located near Waterloo, this company will allow you to facilitate your commute and say goodbye to the Brussels traffic jam.
Finally, the employees of this company often make a career here and quickly become experts in
Medior .Net Developer Full Stack - the job :
- Develop new features in their software suite
- Participate in team meetings
- Be involved in the continuous improvement of existing products
- Develop a conscious and critical approach to tool support
- Leading the team to greater technological maturity through continuous involvement in
- involvement in the improvement of working methods.
Medior .Net Developer Full Stack - your profile :
- Proven experience in .Net, C# development (minimum 3 years)
- Front-End development, especially in React, Winform, WPF
- Back-End development, especially in WebApi, Asp.NET
- SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Source manager: Git
- Good level of oral and written English & French
Medior .Net Developer Full Stack - Your future package :
- An attractive salary of up to 65K€.
- Car & Fuel card, health insurance, meal vouchers, transport expenses, net expenses.
- Homeworking 3days/week.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not wait any longer to send me your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02 588 16 36