Medior .Net Developer Full Stack - Tap into your full potential and become the best you can be
If you are looking for a new challenge, in a company in full growth and leader of its market in Belgium. If you are an experienced .Net developer, then this is the opportunity for you.
Easy access via public transport (near Brussels-North) will allow you to have a perfect balance between professional and personal life.
Join a company with a caring environment, a friendly and informal atmosphere and cooperative management. All of this, plus the many training opportunities, coaching and development opportunities, will help you improve and become the talent you were always meant to be.
This company is at the cutting edge of technology. Get the chance to face interesting challenges and work on top project in the web development with the latest technologies.
Medior .Net Developer Full Stack - the job :
- The company continuously launches new projects and initiatives to innovate, to satisfy customer and internal users' expectations by modernising the IT applications landscape. In this respect three cross-functional multidisciplinary teams are collaborating every day to fulfil project goals using the Agile/SCRUM methodology.
- You are part of one of the Agile development teams.
- Within this team you build solutions that satisfy the needs of the company.
- You are working continuously with members of other Agile teams, the company and external partners.
- Your ideas and your engagement contribute to the continuous improvement of the company and your team.
Medior .Net Developer Full Stack - your profile :
- You have a bachelor's degree in Informatics or equivalent through experience, and you have at least 3 years of professional experience in developing web and other applications.
- You master the following language for the back end: .Net/C#
- Preferably for the front end, you have a good knowledge of: React.js, GIT SQL servers, Node.js, API (REST - SOAP).
- A definite plus would be the knowledge of:
- Prismic web content management system
- Azure cloud services
- Experience in the insurance area would be a big advantage
- You are fluent in English and you do understand Dutch and/or French.
- You have an analytical mindset. Creativity and innovation are part of your qualities and you propose solutions to possible problems in a proactive way.
- You are dynamic, creative, open-minded and curious. You work autonomously and you have a good sense of responsibilities.
- You love challenges and are persistent.
- Team spirit and an open communication allow you to maintain excellent relationships with internal and external partners.
Medior .Net Developer Full Stack - Your future package :
- A salary in line with your experience and the market conditions. You will benefit from a company car, a fuel card, meal & eco vouchers, laptop, telephone subscription, Net expenses, big yearly bonuses…
- You have the opportunity to join a company which offers you a stable and long term position;
- 80% homeworking + flexible hours + 30 days of paid holidays;
- Extensive trainings + evolution perspective;
- Several team building activities.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02
588 16 36