Oliver James is working with one of Ireland's leading Asset Managements companies, that is looking to grow their experienced and established Portfolio Management team.
This is an exciting new role for an Investment / Equity Analyst to join one of Ireland's premier Asset Manager's.
- Responsible for investment research on listed equities
- Analytical research, including industry analysis; assessment of company's operational capabilities and strategy; evaluation of management; detailed financial analysis; risk identification and analysis
- Written and verbal communication of investment research both to the Dividend Equity Team and wider investment teams
- Any other duties as assigned by manager
- Strong demonstrable investment analysis skills, with prior experience an advantage
- Highly numerate with good IT capabilities in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong financial analysis skills
- High level of communication skills, written and oral.
- The ability to collaborate and co-operate effectively as part of a team
- Good planning and organisational skills with an ability to prioritise and meet predefined deadlines
If this sounds like something of interest to you, please click the apply button below. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more about the position before applying, reach out on the below details;
firstname.lastname@example.org | +35314854596