I am currently working with a privately owned Manufacturing company based around the Dudley area who are looking to find a Finance Director for a newly created role, on a full-time basis. This will be the first role to help the build out of a C-Suite level function reporting directly into the MD.
Day to day;
- Management Accounts and Year End Accounts.
- Management / Board Meetings.
- Forecasts and Costings.
- Manufacturing Experience, preferable.
- Responsibility for Sales Ledger and Purchase ledger.
- Responsibility to dealing with the Bank and Insurers, Pensions and VAT etc.
- Responsibility for Purchasing department
There are 4 people reporting into the role
- Accounts 2 people (One on 4 days per week and second on 3 days per week)
- Hr - Wages 1 person (4 days per week)
- Purchasing 1 person (5 days per week)
This is a great opportunity for someone with Manufacturing experience to get involved in team management, process improvement and further development of a £20m+ turnover business.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.