- Ensure the accurate invoicing of customers whilst supervising the Financial Accounting Associate (AP).
- Drive efficiency in the AP & AR processes whilst building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships.
- Provide strong leadership to ensure the smooth running of the team and works closely with customers to ensure the accuracy of the invoicing processes and the utility of its data.
- Perform timely reconciliations of system data to customer data.
- Ensure statutory requirements are met including with regards to VAT and corporation tax.
- Ensure compliance with all internal policies and procedures.
- Promote diversity and inclusion to build a workforce that reflects the users we serve and provides equal opportunities to all colleagues.
Role Specific Skills
- Qualified (ACA / CA / CIMA) (PQE +1 year).
- Proven supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of SAP Concur and Infor Sun.
- Technical financial knowledge / accounting standards application for accounts receivable and accounts payable.